Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year, Snooki Style!

 Happy New Year, Snooki Style!

I guess I had to see it to believe it, but that really is Snooki!  Jersey Shore’s Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi didn’t let a little thing like being banned from Time Square ruin her New Year’s Eve Plans at all!

Here’s some shots of Snooki filming her New Year’s Eve ball drop at the Jersey Shore house in Seaside Heights! This looks like a pretty elaborate set up and lots of people are there! She really does look like she’s in a little hamster ball though!

Do you think that this whole fascination with Jersey Shore is going to continue into 2011? I mean even Pauly D is getting his own reality show now! I like the show, but not sure I need the cast members to be getting their own spin offs!

No comments:

Post a Comment