Thursday, January 6, 2011

Should Toni Braxton Pose For Playboy?

 Should Toni Braxton Pose For Playboy?

It’s no secret that singer Toni Braxton has been experiencing financial difficulties (divorce, home foreclosure). Things must be getting desperate: she confessed on twitter that she’s considering posing for Playboy.
New Year, New opportunities. So I have been considering taking up Playboy’s offer to feature me on their cover this year. What you think?
Toni Braxton even shared some details about how she’d like the photospread to be (as well as what it would NOT be):
I would love to pose with Hugh Hefner though. He’s the sexiest guy I know over 30 ;-)
Of course it will be tastefully done :-)
There are NOT talking that kind of spread! No Susie!!!! Just a lil T and A. They have asked me about 3 times before.
I guess you have to do what you have to do, but I HATE to see things getting this bad for Toni Braxton! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment