Thursday, January 6, 2011

Snooki Admits She Drinks A Lot

 Snooki Admits She Drinks A Lot

Really? Seriously? STOP the presses! ‘Jersey Shore’ star Snooki admitted to Ellen DeGeneres that she’s a heavy drinker.
“I want to remember my night and sometimes I just don’t,” she says. “It sucks. So you’re like. ‘What did I do? Why did I wake up in a garbage can.”
Snooki said her drinking binges used to happen once a month. I’m guessing it’s more often than that while shooting ‘Jersey Shore’! (In these pictures, she and new cast member Deena Cortese are drinking shots out of J-Woww’s belly button.) Notice she didn’t even mention cutting down on her drinking.

But Snooki also made another thing clear:
“I don’t want to be a role model.”
Yet she did tone things down in her new book, ‘A Shore Thing.’
“It’s a little vulgar,” she admitted of the based-on-real-life tome. “I actually toned it down because I know I have a lot of young fans who are like, 13, so I took a lot of swear words out. I don’t want to get them grounded or anything.”
That was thoughtful. I guess- LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment