Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lea Michele’s Dream ‘Glee’ Guest Stars – Justin Timberlake, Madonna and Susan Boyle!

 Lea Michele’s Dream ‘Glee’ Guest Stars – Justin Timberlake, Madonna and Susan Boyle!

I have to say I think that Justin Timberlake would be awesome on Glee! Lea Michele, who plays Rachel Berry on the show, also said that she’d love to see Madonna actually guest star on the show too!
“We all loved doing the Madonna show – it was one of my favourite episodes. We’re hoping to do a part two. Maybe Madonna could be the sex education teacher.
“Justin Timberlake would be great. He is perfect.”
Oooooh, I think a show with Madonna and Justin Timberlake would be even better! Lea Michele also told LOOK magazine that rumors of Susan Boyle appearing on the show have her giddy!
“Oh my God, I have no idea! It would be so incredible to sing with her.
“She had a hidden talent which was then discovered, which is what happened to so many of us from ‘Glee’. Look at Amber Riley and Chris Colfer – they’re incredible and thanks to ‘Glee’ the world gets to see them.
“I think Susan Boyle is perfect. She’s a shoo-in.”
I think those all would be perfect guest stars for the show! I can’t wait for new episodes to return because as much as I love to rewatch old episodes I much prefer the new ones! Who would you like to see guest star on Glee?

No comments:

Post a Comment