Saturday, November 20, 2010

Anne Hathaway: ‘Being Skinny is Not Sustainable, Not Advisable, Not Enjoyable’

Anne Hathaway: Being Skinny is Not Sustainable, Not Advisable, Not Enjoyable | anne hathaway |
 Anne Hathaway: ‘Being Skinny is Not Sustainable, Not Advisable, Not Enjoyable’

Anne Hathaway, whose weight fluctuated visibly in the past years, shares a few weight and beauty image-related thoughts with us:
My identity used to be shaped on my appearance so much. I don’t think I was shallow – I just think I was young. I focus on other things a lot more now. I’ve hit the point in my life where I understand that being skinny is not sustainable, and nor is it advisable, and nor is it enjoyable,’ she said.


‘From the age of 25 to 27 – and this is a little embarrassing to admit – I looked under my eyes every single day, because I thought, “It’s going, it’s going, it’s going! And then I realised the other day they’re not wrinkles; they’re smile lines. If you look at pictures of me from a young age, I’ve been smiling the same way since I was little. And I had that wonderful moment when you realise, “That’s who I am.” Botox would erase that.’
… says Anne.

Do you agree with her thoughts on skinniness? (skinnyvscurvy)

No comments:

Post a Comment