Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Victoria Beckham Reveals Some of Her Beauty Secrets

Victoria Beckham Reveals Some of Her Beauty Secrets | victoria beckham
 Victoria Beckham Reveals Some of Her Beauty Secrets

From the Vogue UK January 2011 issue:
Hair: I love leave-in conditioner – Frédéric Fekkai’s is one of the best.
Lipstick: Stila’s Lip Polish in Gleam is an old favourite and recently I’ve been trying Burberry’s Lip Glow in Nutmeg, which is a pretty, neutral pink. If I could design a beauty product, it would be the perfect nude lip gloss.
Workout that works: Running every day.

Nail polish:
I like Chanel, as it always does forward-thinking colours.
Body treat: I try to keep it simple with Nivea Body Lotion and I love a Thai massage.
Secret obsession: To stay hydrated I drink lots of coconut water.
Share your thoughts!
skinnyvscurvy

No comments:

Post a Comment