Saturday, November 20, 2010

Kimberley Walsh: ‘I do train, but it’s only so I can eat more!’

Kimberley Walsh: I do train, but its only so I can eat more! | celebrity quotes | weight quote diet
 Kimberley Walsh: ‘I do train, but it’s only so I can eat more!’
“There’s been a few stories this week stating that I’m trying to lose two stone before Christmas and I don’t eat anything but fruit after midday. It’s all nonsense!
I’m comfortable with the size I am. I do train a few times a week, but it’s only so I can eat more! I don’t want people to believe what they’re reading – it’s a negative thing to be putting out to young girls and I don’t want to be part of it.”


… says Girls Aloud’s Kimberley Walsh in a recent statement, as a response to various tabloids that claimed that the star was on a strict diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment