Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Michelle Williams Is 5’9” and 120 Pounds

Michelle Williams Is 59 and 120 Pounds | beauty body image | weight underweight skinny pounds Michelle Williams lbs
 Michelle Williams Is 5’9” and 120 Pounds

Many of you loooove to find out celebrities’ weight and measurements: Well, Destiny’s Child and Strictly Come Dancing star Michelle Williams wants to share a little bit of  info with us:
My metabolism has changed. It burns food quicker these days. I’m 120 pounds, but yes, I’m too skinny. I’ve always been like that. Growing up, I was so skinny – I was always skinny, skinny, skinny. I’ve always wanted to be a little bigger, so now I’m eating lots of pasta and rice. I want to gain weight. I’d like to have a figure like Halle Berry’s.’
… says 30 year-old Michelle in a recent interview.
P.S.: 120 pounds and 5’9” translates to 54 kg and 175 cm.
 skinnyvscurvy

No comments:

Post a Comment