Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mila Kunis: ’95 pounds looked gross, but on camera, it looked amazing’

Mila Kunis: 95 pounds looked gross, but on camera, it looked amazing | beauty body image | white weight loss weight gain weight fluctuation weight underweight thin scary skinny quote pounds lbs black dress
 Mila Kunis: ’95 pounds looked gross, but on camera, it looked amazing’

On losing 20 pounds for her role as a ballerina:
“My mom freaked out. Everybody started panicking. She was like, ‘You have to promise me this isn’t going to affect you.’ I was like, ‘I promise it won’t, but it might take me a little time to be OK with having a little more fat on me.’”


On how being ultra-skinny looks in reality versus on camera:
“I could see why this industry is so f**ked up, because at 95 pounds, I would literally look at myself in the mirror and I was like, ‘Oh my God! I had no shape, no boobs, no a**… All you saw was bone. I was like, ‘This looks gross’. But in photographs and on film, it looked amazing…
It took me five months to lose 20 pounds, but it took me just five days – days! – to gain it all back.
Pictured: left, Mila Kunis in February 2010, while she was still filming and on the right, Mila these days. Can you see the 20 pound difference (keep in mind she gains more on her middle / upper half)?

Further info: Mila is 5’4” (her words) – she must have been around 95 pounds (BMI 16.3) on the left and around 115 lbs (BMI 19.7) on the right.
skinnyvscurvy

No comments:

Post a Comment