Monday, November 15, 2010

Kelly Clarkson: CMA Awards Performance


 Kelly Clarkson: CMA Awards Performance

She’s always been eager for the stage, and last night (November 10) Kelly Clarkson joined Jason Aldean for his performance at the 44th Annual CMA Awards.

The “Since You’ve Been Gone” songstress sang “Don’t You Wanna Stay” at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville much to the delight of the packed crowd.

Aldean told press he’s so glad he got to work with Kelly, and hopes to continue collaborating with her in the future.


"Like everybody else, I watched the first season of American Idol, and I was a huge fan of her voice. It's so distinctive. There's nobody else that sings like that, in my opinion.”

"I liked her, but I didn't know how our voices were going to blend. You never know that stuff until you get in there. It was pretty obvious when she came in and started singing that it was a very good call. So I was glad she agreed to do it. She loved the song. It's gotten to be a really cool friendship between the two of us."

Hollywood Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment