Saturday, November 20, 2010

Joan Collins Shares Her Thoughts on Being Ultra-Thin

Joan Collins Shares Her Thoughts on Being Ultra Thin | celebrity quotes | weight loss weight skinny diet calories
 Joan Collins Shares Her Thoughts on Being Ultra-Thin

Joan Collins recently told us that in her opinion, ‘people eat way too much’ – today, the veteran star is back with another quote:
“What dismays me… is the emphasis now on women who are excessively thin, both in magazines and on TV. I think that is terrifying.


“I know a producer who, when there were two actresses up for the same role, and one was a little heavier about the hips, said, ‘No, she’s too fat’ even though she was much better for the part.
“It’s impossible, if you’re over 25 or 30, trying to get down to be extremely thin. I still remember the pain of slimming down for a film when I was in my 40s, when I had to subsist on a meagre 850 calories a day. I could still do it; a couple of boiled eggs, a tablespoon of tuna, quite a lot of lettuce and a tomato. Anyone can do it but why should they? Life is too short and food is too good.”
Share your thoughts! (skinnyvscurvy)

No comments:

Post a Comment