Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow's Big Night at the CMA Awards



 Gwyneth Paltrow's Big Night at the CMA Awards

Gearing up for her big Country Music Awards debut, Gwyneth Paltrow was spotted at the 2010 CMA Awards in Nashville, TN on Wednesday (November 10).

The actress turned country singer looked fabulous in Atelier Versace as she made her way through the press area before heading inside the Bridgestone Arena.


Of her first-ever CMA performance, Gywn told a Chicago radio station, "Ah, yes ... I can't use the language that I want to use on the radio, but yes (I'm scared).”

"If I don't faint -- if I get through it -- it'll be okay. Most people start in a bar .. then a bigger bar, then a theater. You're not supposed to just start at the CMAs!"

Enjoy the pictures of Gwyneth Paltrow at the CMA Awards (November 10).








No comments:

Post a Comment