Saturday, December 25, 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow Dishes On Dating Brad Pitt And Ben Affleck

 Gwyneth Paltrow Dishes On Dating Brad Pitt And Ben Affleck

‘Country Strong‘ star Gwyneth Paltrow did a special for the E! channel, and in it she talked about her high-profile romances with Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck. (Check out the pictures of Gwyneth with Brad and Ben alone: brings back memories!)
“It was strange to be part of a public couple,” she says in the interview.
I bet that’s at least part of the reason why we very rarely see Gwyneth with her husband, Chris Martin.
Gwyneth also said it wasn’t as easy making it in Hollywood as some people may think, despite being the daughter of Bruce Paltrow and Blythe Danner.
“We could have paid for everything and had a spoiled kid,” mother Danner says. “[But] I think it’s really important for people to work hard.”
Paltrow admits: “I would say ‘Dad, I can’t go out to dinner, I have no money,’ and he would say ‘you’re welcome to come over here and eat at our house anytime, but I’m not giving you money for your social life.’”
That must be at least partly why Gwyneth is so grounded ;) .

No comments:

Post a Comment