Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Michelle Williams On Motherhood – “It’s My New Normal”

 Michelle Williams On Motherhood – “It’s My New Normal”

Michelle Williams might be a very busy single mom, but she can’t imagine life any other way! The actress who can be seen in the upcoming ‘Blue Valentine’ told USA Today that;
“Five years down the road, it’s my new normal. Now I can’t imagine, I don’t even really remember or would want my life previous.
“You make it work. You keep getting out of bed. Sometimes it’s just because you know there’s a cup of coffee downstairs.”
Michelle and former love Heath Ledger had daughter Matilda together, and Michelle admitted that the friends she made when she became a mother really provided her a lot of support after Heath died.
“I loved so much becoming a mom and what had been, to me, this invisible community before that sort of rises up and says, ‘We’re here to help you.’ I was so moved by this new kind of community of people. And then when I became a single mother, there was a smaller but equally powerful community that rose up.
It’s so nice to hear that she had such a strong support group. Single mothers really are amazing and have such a difficult job so it’s nice that she had help! Blue Valentine looks like it’s going to be a really great movie – will you go see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment