Thursday, December 30, 2010

Leighton Meester Is The Next Taylor Swift?

 Leighton Meester Is The Next Taylor Swift?

Uh oh. Looks like we have another Taylor Swift on our hands. Leighton Meester talked about what her process is when she writes songs for the band she’s in and how she goes about making her music. Sounds an awfully lot like someone else we know.
“I’m working with a band right now, doing a lot of acoustic music through singing and writing. It’s really fun and fulfilling. It’s an expression of what I have in my life and what I’m going through, or what I have gone through, and of course, it’s mostly about love or relationships. The ups and downs that come along, which I think are universal.”
Next thing you know we’ll be trying to guess which Gossip Girl co-star each song is about, kind of like we do with Taylor and her men.

Who here is a fan of Leighton’s music? Now that she’s also singing in movies, I wonder if she’s trying to steer her career towards more music and less acting?

No comments:

Post a Comment