Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Natalie Portman Opens Up About Her Pregnancy And Engagement

 Natalie Portman Opens Up About Her Pregnancy And Engagement

Were you as shocked as I was yesterday when Natalie Portman’s rep confirmed that the ‘Black Swan’ star is pregnant and engaged? I mean, OMG! Now Natalie herself has released a statement about the exciting news.
“I have always kept my private life private,” the actress said, “But I will say that I am indescribably happy and feel very grateful to have this experience.”
I guess there was really no way Natalie could keep this private: she’s probably going to be at all the awards shows because of her performance in ‘Black Swan’ and she also has the movie ‘No Strings Attached,’ ‘Your Highness,’ and ‘Thor‘ to promote in 2011.

Natalie’s already had an amazing year in 2010 with all the accolades she’s getting for ‘Black Swan’; it looks like 2011 is shaping up to be even more memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment