Saturday, December 25, 2010

Pamela Anderson Cried The First Time She Posed For Playboy

 Pamela Anderson Cried The First Time She Posed For Playboy

Pamela Anderson may be known for her flamboyance (in these pictures she’s on-stage with Bollywood actor Salman Khan, who’s the host of India’s ‘Big Brother‘), but she wasn’t always like that. She says she cried when she first posed for Playboy.
“I was so confused. I told me mom about the offer and she said, ‘Do it. I’d do it.’
“I was so shy I was sick. They got the cover in the first roll of film because I was in tears thinking, ‘Oh my God, this woman, she touched my boob, this is not for me.’
“And then, after a while shooting, I became so comfortable they had to stop before I walked out of the studio door nude.”
I can’t even imagine- lol. Pamela just did her record-breaking 13th Playboy cover (the most covers anyone has done for the magazine), so she obviously got over her shyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment