Monday, December 20, 2010

Winona Ryder Talks About Her “Semi-Breakdown”

 
 Winona Ryder Talks About Her “Semi-Breakdown”

We read a bit about how Winona Ryder thinks Mel Gibson is “homophobic” yesterday afternoon while reading her recent GQ interview. Today, we learn more about the “semi-breakdown” she suffered when she was 23 years old. If you remember, she was caught shoplifting and addicted to pills.
“I got really wiped out, and I had a semi-breakdown. I wasn’t sleeping, I didn’t know who I was because of different roles.
“Those things. I think they’re more powerful than people think. People think, ‘Oh, heroin’s the hardest,’ but pills can be…
“I broke my arm in two places. For about a month, I had to take it. But then I just kept taking it for, like… maybe three more weeks. But the thing I do remember is that once my arm was OK and they were still there, you kind of like… “


Thank goodness she was strong enough to shake it.

imnotobsessed

black swan 121110

No comments:

Post a Comment