Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Leighton Meester Says Love Will Keep Her Away From Drugs

 
 Leighton Meester Says Love Will Keep Her Away From Drugs

I’m going to sprinkle a little pixie dust all over this post before I get into the meat of Leighton Meester’s quote because that title just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Leighton Meester says she will never turn to drugs because she has love in her life. The 24-year-old actress – who stars in ‘Country Strong’ alongside Gwyneth Paltrow – believes the support of her family and her strong commitment to her career will help her stay on the right path. She explained:
“I think the main problem with somebody who would have so many issues is that they don’t have love in their life, and I feel like working to me is important. I want to make my family proud and I love my family. That’s what gives me the strength to do it.


“I think that part of not having love, you kind of fulfil that with drugs or alcohol or any kind of addictive or abusive substance or relationship, and it will ruin you. I guess that the lesson is just ‘Don’t do drugs, just say no.’ ”
The ‘Gossip Girl’ told JustJared.com that she also believes you don’t have to choose between a career and love:
“In my eyes I don’t think you need to choose between love and success. I haven’t had to question that. I’ve just been working and not bothering with wondering if I need to choose. I love love and I think eventually I would like to have some, I welcome it.”
Most Hollywood couples that don’t make it might disagree. How many times have we’ve seen couples split because they just didn’t get enough time together? Most recently ScarJo and Ryan Reynolds!

imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment