Thursday, December 30, 2010

Selena Gomez Admits To Having A Crush On…

 Selena Gomez Admits To Having A Crush On…

… ‘Tranformers‘ star Shia LaBeouf! Wonder how Justin Bieber feels about that? Or maybe Selena Gomez gave this interview before she began hanging out with the singer ;) . When asked what type of guy Selena likes, here was her response:
“I don’t have a perfect boy. I guess they need to be honest and they need to be some who can really be myself around. Although, if they look identical to Shia LaBeouf that would be great! You should be out having fun when you’re younger, not getting caught up in a committed relationship.”
Hmmm… Justin is cute and all, but let’s be honest: he’s no Shia.
Selena confessed she doesn’t even like dating.
“I don’t actually like dates. I get awkward as I never know what to do. I still get butterflies and wobbly legs around a boy I like. But the best thing is to be very open and don’t shut yourself off. Enjoy being young.”
That makes sense, seeing how Selena is only 18! But I still think Justin and Selena seem very friendly…

No comments:

Post a Comment