Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Amy Adams Says Losing Baby Weight Isn’t A Priority

 Amy Adams Says Losing Baby Weight Isn’t A Priority

New mom Amy Adams may be an actress, but that doesn’t mean she’s going to rush herself to lose weight after giving birth to her first child, Aviana Olea, seven months ago. Even if she has a new movie (‘The Fighter’ with Mark Wahlberg) coming out.
“Being pregnant finally helped me understand what my true relationship was with my body–meaning that it wasn’t put on this earth to look good in a swimsuit,” she says (though anyone who saw her 2008 pictorial homage to Rita Hayworth in Vanity Fair might disagree).


“I was like, ‘Look, I can carry a baby! I’m gaining weight right, everything’s going well.’ And I’ve had that relationship ever since.” Since the birth, she adds, “I’ve been working out when I can, and I’m trying to eat in a healthful way, but losing weight is not my number-one priority. It’s part of my job to return to some semblance of what I was before. But I don’t feel I’ve ever made my career on my rockin’ bod.”
Good for her! Amy seems like one of the most down-to-earth actresses in Hollywood. Love her :) . And I think she looks great.


the fighter premiere 2 071210 

full_wenn5549940
 Photos by WENN

No comments:

Post a Comment