Saturday, December 25, 2010

Oprah Winfrey’s TV Channel Gives Her Newfound Freedom

 Oprah Winfrey’s TV Channel Gives Her Newfound Freedom

Oprah Winfrey may be ending one chapter in her life with the end of her hit talk show, but she’s certainly opening another. With the start of her TV channel, Oprah says it’s given her a newfound freedom because she now believes that she can do anything.
“The great benefit of having your own channel is that you can be walking down the street. The other day I was in a restaurant, and there was the most handsome waiter. I was like, ‘Well, what are you interested in doing? You have a very good TV face.’ I look at everything. If I have an idea, it feels like a huge paint box. So I have moved from ‘Oh my God, what am I going to do?’ to ‘I can do anything.’ “
Even though Oprah is one of the most successful women in the world, that does not guarantee anything — she’s still nervous about whether or not people will tune in.

Will you be watching Oprah’s new programming?

No comments:

Post a Comment