Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lourdes Leon Is A Typical Teenager

 Lourdes Leon Is A Typical Teenager

I love the fact that even though her mother is one of the most powerful women in the entertainment industry, Lourdes Leon is every bit the typical teenager! If you didn’t know, Lola has her own blog, and this time she has posted a new entry full of your typical teenage fare like how she wants to dye her hair, her love of Harry Potter, how she likes the new Katy Perry album, and even her famous mom!
MUSIC WISEEEE I never really took a great interest in Katy Perry’s but I listened to her album and it is quite awesome. I laaaaav her new song “Last Friday Night”. It sounds like an interesting experience to have one day If y’all don’t know what I’m talking about, listen to the song.


Honestly it drives me crazy that teenagers feel the need to insert extra vowels into every second word – but maybe I’m just too old to get it:-D
Lourdes then goes on to do what most teenage girls tend to do – complain about her mother!
I read this blog aloud to my mother and she is sitting here staring at me with no expression on her face, as if she doesn’t approve of it! So now you all know what I have had to put up with for the past 14 years of my life.
I can’t wait to see what this girl does when she grows up. I have a feeling she will be more successful than her mother! What do you think?

 imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment