Saturday, December 25, 2010

Kendall and Kylie Jenner Talk Spin-Off, Facebook and More

Kendall and Kylie Jenner are featured in the February issue of Teen Vogue.

The former kept most of her clothes on for the shoot, while the latter made us frightened to imagine a spin-off featuring these two at some point: "It's something to think about," Kylie said.

Somewhere, the dollar signs in Kris Jenner's eyes just lit up.

Kendall PicKylie Pic

 Kendall and Kylie Jenner Talk Spin-Off, Facebook and More

Kendall also dished on the designer hand-me-down process she and her sibling enjoy.

"Whenever our sisters are done with clothes, they give me and Kylie stuff," she says. "Khloé has my shoe size, so I've gotten some amazing Louboutins from her. And Kim gave me a black snakeskin Balenciaga for my birthday."

What other nuggets did we learn from Kendall and Kylie Jenner in this interview? Such gems as advice doled out to them by Kim, Kourtney and company: "Don't Google yourself" and "Your friends and family know you better than the Internet does!"

(Let's also hope: "Avoid Ray J and video cameras at all times!")

In closing, Kendall says she's hooked on Facebook: "I go on and stalk people. I tried to quit it for six months, but then I just started signing on from friends' accounts."

Pair of Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment