Monday, December 20, 2010

Julia Stiles Denies Breaking Up Michael C. Hall’s Marriage

 Julia Stiles Denies Breaking Up Michael C. Hall’s Marriage

When celebrities get divorced, rumors are inevitable, I guess. I told you about ‘Dexter’ star Michael C. Hall and his co-star (and wife of two years) Jennifer Carpenter getting divorced. Now another one of their ‘Dexter’ co-stars, Julia Stiles, is having to deny rumors that she is the cause of the rift.
“I have absolutely nothing to do with the split between Michael and Jennifer. We are good friends and enjoyed working together,” Stiles tells UsMagazine.com in a statement.
“This is a personal matter between them, and we should respect their privacy. Although I too prefer to keep my private life private, I felt compelled to dispel the rumors I was somehow the cause for this matter.”
I don’t blame Julia for wanting to clear the air on this one. Who wants to be accused of being involved in the break-up of a marriage?

imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment