Monday, December 20, 2010

Michelle Williams Compares Her Time On ‘Dawson’s Creek’ To Being A Mobster!

 Michelle Williams Compares Her Time On ‘Dawson’s Creek’ To Being A Mobster!

I admit it, I was a die hard Dawson’s Creek fan! I was so sad when it ended even though I knew it was time to end because the show had run its course. It seems that Michelle Williams couldn’t wait for it to end though!

The actress who stars in the upcoming Blue Valentine, made an interesting comparison about her role on the show to PopEater;
“I said to a friend being on Dawson’s Creek was kind of like being a mobster,”
“You set up a shop selling pizza but in the back you’re laundering money. You’re doing one thing in plain sight and secretly plotting something else. I was plotting my tastes, my interests, my beliefs and hopes for what I could be.”


Well that certainly is an interesting way to look at it!!  When asked if she had a hard time getting the sort of work she wanted after the show ended she replied;
“Yes, it was hard getting jobs I wanted,”
“I was a pop tart. It took patience and baby steps.”
Well I have to admit I didn’t think she would go on to become the sought after actress that she is today! The fact that she’s had the most big screen success kinda shocked me to be honest. But I really do like her and I’m happy she’s had such a great career after Dawson’s Creek. Blue Valentine just got their NC-17 rating overturned, will you go see it?

imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment