Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christina Aguilera Talks About Turning 30


Christina Aguilera Talks About Turning 30

It happens to the best of us. We all turn 30 at one point or another. Even celebrities have to deal with aging. But Christina Aguilera isn’t letting the passing of the years get her down. With her celebrity divorce from Jordan Bratman, she’s looking at it as the chance to turn a page.

“In this business, people get really scared of age but I wear my wounds as something I’m proud of.

You learn so much more about yourself and now I couldn’t even imagine being 20 again. I really wouldn’t want to be, to be honest, going through all the growing pains. Now I just feel that I’ve arrived at a place where I’m experiencing a lot of change for myself in a great way. I’m growing as a person and as a woman, and I think that this is the beginning of a new chapter for me.”

I love her outlook. It must be difficult to be positive going through so much with her marriage ending, but somehow Christina is managing.

No comments:

Post a Comment