Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Heidi Montag Learning Martial Arts Since She Can’t Afford Bodyguards

 Heidi Montag Learning Martial Arts Since She Can’t Afford Bodyguards

Heidi Montag has taken up martial arts, and not for exercise or fun, but because she cannot afford bodyguards any longer. She tells RadarOnline:
“I can’t afford security, so I practice self defense and chain punching. I have spent millions in security in the last 4 years because I had to take care of the cost all on my own. It’s crazy and it’s hard, but life is not always fair.
She says the lack of money has changed her lifestyle drastically:
“I have had to change my life. I can’t afford to go out to the clubs anymore because the sort of protection I need can cost anywhere from 5 to 10 thousand dollars a night…when you travel it’s even worst, because you need to cover the guards travel, food lodging, etc., and pay them. That is actually where all my money went because safety is number one.”


ALL her money went to security? Sounds fishy.
She does enjoy the confidence that martial arts is giving her:
“It gives me a confidence I didn’t have before,” she added. “I am doing this self defense because it gives me inner strength, and I feel safe in my home. It’s a deterrent, but I know I can’t do what the body guards do.”
“It is scary to be out there without protection, people do follow me and you can never be to careful. It’s overwhelming, and it’s most difficult when I’m in large groups of people. I’m not ready to go out alone yet…I’m only 5ft 2inches tall and have a small frame so I understand I can’t completely do it alone. Which is why I don’t go out as much anymore. Half the reason I am laying low and staying to myself is because I don’t have that security like I used too, and you never can predict what will happen.”
I’m not sure what her angle is with this interview. I’m always skeptical of anything Heidi or Spencer share with the media anymore.

(imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment