Friday, December 10, 2010

Justin Bieber Invites Willow Smith To Join Him On Tour


 Justin Bieber Invites Willow Smith To Join Him On Tour

This should make quite the show for pre-teens! Justin Bieber has invited ‘Whip My Hair‘ singer Willow Smith to join him on his European tour next year. Willow tweeted:
Got news that my big bro @justinbieberinvited me on his European Tour in March..so exciting! Maybe I’ll let Jaden come..LOL #NEVERSAYNEVER


Maybe Justin will  give Willow tips on dealing with fans, whom Justin called “crazy” in an interview.
“The Beliebers have done some pretty crazy stuff. Last week, the night before I was due to do a show in Germany, four girls went into a dumpster so they could sneak into the building. They climbed in and hid.
When the guys working on the truck started getting the garbage they found them straight away. It was crazy.”
Ah, the life of being a superstar- LOL!

imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment