Friday, December 10, 2010

Khloe Kardashian Compares Her Airport Pat-Down To Being Raped In Public!

 Khloe Kardashian Compares Her Airport Pat-Down To Being Raped In Public!

Khloe Kardashian sat down on The George Lopez show and made no mistake about her distaste for the recent TSA security pat-down measures that have been put in place.
“Well, they basically are just raping you in public,” she said.
“I got asked the other day, do you want to go for a screening or get patted down. I don’t want that X-Ray to see everything, honey.


“But the people are so aggressive. Its like, ‘Chill out, you didn’t find anything on me yet, calm down. “They say, ‘OK, I’m going to be patting you down and I’m going to be touching the crease of your ass.’ That is so inappropriate.”
“And they are so aggressive and forceful.”
You know, I think that if a pat down will save my life and make flying safer for all of us, I’m ok with it!

I have a feeling that Khloe Kardashian might not get the nicest reception the next time she has to take a flight somewhere! Let me know what you think of her comments!

Photos by FAME

No comments:

Post a Comment