Friday, December 10, 2010

Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Her Dating Life

 Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Her Dating Life

I’m sure it was inevitable: since Kim Kardashian had to attend the launch of her new collection of Bissmor watches last night, and news had broken both of her split with Gabriel Aubry and dating NBA player Kris Humphries, it was inevitable that she would have to face questions about her dating life.

Although Kim declined to talk about her split from Gabriel to Us Magazine.com, she did talk about the best part of dating life.


“My favorite part about being single is just that I can focus on work and not feel guilty,” said the star, reportedly the highest-paid reality star of 2010.

And who will she date? Kim told E! News she’d date anyone except:
“But I probably would never date a footballer again!”
Hmmm… I’m not sure other pro athletes are all that different, but who knows?

imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment