Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kirsten Dunst Says NYC Has Really Changed

Kirsten Dunst Says NYC Has Really Changed

Well, she might refuse to answer any Jake Gyllenhaal, Taylor Swift dating questions, but here is Kirsten Dunst talking about how now NYC is such a safe place it’s like Disneyland. I don’t know if I would go that far, but it certainly isn’t the pit of crime and danger that some people make it out to be.
“I remember when I was younger, driving around New York with my mom and going to auditions. I’d be like, ‘Mom drive us by the hookies!’ Hookers. I called them hookies.


“There was one street in the Meatpacking District where they all lined up. So I was definitely a part of the dangerous New York when I was younger.
“But now I feel like New York is so safe. I can walk down the street by myself. When I was younger, my mom was like, ‘Hold my hand!’ It was always a little sketchy. But now Times Square is like Disneyland.”
Kirsten also talked about how she listens to her best friends when it comes to their dating advice.
“I know to go for the good dudes. I think if your girlfriends don’t like him, it’s probably for a good reason. You’re not picking up on something.”
Is Kirsten right? Should your girlfriends’ opinions play heavily into the decision of who you date?

(imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment