Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Nick Lachey Says The Wedding Is About Vanessa Minnillo

 Nick Lachey Says The Wedding Is About Vanessa Minnillo

It sounds like Nick Lachey is being completely honest about his upcoming wedding to longtime girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo.
“I want it to be about her,” Lachey tells PEOPLE. “Any guy will tell you that it’s probably more about the bride than the groom. It’s just about celebrating your love for each other.”


He said they aren’t in the planning stages yet, but it sounds like Nick’s pretty much going to leave that to Vanessa. But don’t take that as a sign he doesn’t love her.
“She’s my soulmate in every way,” he gushes. “She gets me, I get her. We enjoy a lot of the same things and we enjoy each other’s company.”
Awww… I’m glad these two hung in there and are getting married :) . it can’t have been easy for Nick after his divorce from Jessica Simpson.

(imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment