Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Now You Can Collect Your Own Justin Bieber Trading Cards!

 Now You Can Collect Your Own Justin Bieber Trading Cards!

Oh my, just when you were stumped for gift ideas for your favorite tween – it’s Justin Bieber trading cards to the rescue! The pop sensation is releasing his own line of official trading cards (which will also feature 4 nine card puzzles that will make mini-posters) that will hit store shelves in the US later this week.

There will be 150 unique cards and 50 stickers to collect! Of the trading cards, Bieber said;
“It’s awesome; it makes me feel great.
“I always dreamed of being a hockey player and having my own trading card. I remember collecting hockey cards, so the idea that kids are going to enjoy my cards like I enjoyed my hockey cards is amazing!”


And, just to make sure that your tween will continue to buy the cards – word is that there will be 500 autographed cards randomly inserted into the packs!

Oh my – a book, a movie, countless licensed products and now trading cards! I guess that if you have a tween on your holiday list you have lots of gift ideas to choose from!

(imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment