Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reese Witherspoon Cried Over Her Acting In ‘This Means War’


 Reese Witherspoon Cried Over Her Acting In ‘This Means War’

Reese Witherspoon might have a classic case of “we are our own worst critics”. The actress shared that on the set of her latest movie, she was reduced to tears when watching herself on playback:
“I can’t even watch playback of myself on a movie. McG (the director) was showing me some footage of This Means War, and I just went apoplectic. I couldn’t talk, I started to cry.
She’s also like Johnny Depp and Robert Pattinson in that she doesn’t watch ANY of her own films!


I don’t watch any movie I’m in. What’s enjoyable about that? It’s horrifying! I’ll see it in a dark room one time with my managers, who I’ve been with for 18 years, and we’ll talk about it for 10 minutes afterwards – and that’s it…”
“I’ll just focus on something stupid, like, ‘I hate my laugh. Why did I smile?’ Sometimes I look at myself and think, ‘Dude, I have the biggest, goofiest smile on earth.’”
I would probably be the same way. Can you imagine yourself up on that ginormous screen? It’s got to be surreal and potentially horrifying!  (imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment