Friday, December 3, 2010

Reese Witherspoon: ‘Funny Doesn’t Sag’

Reese Witherspoon: Funny Doesnt Sag | celebrity quotes
 Reese Witherspoon: ‘Funny Doesn’t Sag’

Reese Witherspoon is on and in Glamour Magazine this month and she brings by a few quotes:
Reese on her sexuality: “I think as a woman, you get older, you feel more confident in your sexuality. You’re not as intimidated by it, not as embarrassed by it. Sexuality and femininity is an accumulation of age and wisdom and comfort in your own skin. I feel better – so much better now than I ever did in my twenties… I am calmer; I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.
Advice to young women/young actresses: “There’s always going to be somebody younger or sexier. That’s why I like to say, and it’s become my famous line, ‘Funny doesn’t sag.’”
… says 34 year-old Reese.

2 more shots from Glamour on the next page!


Reese Witherspoon: Funny Doesnt Sag | celebrity quotes 

Reese Witherspoon: Funny Doesnt Sag | celebrity quotes 
skinnyvscurvy

No comments:

Post a Comment