Saturday, December 18, 2010

Reese Witherspoon Signs Autographs At Premiere Of ‘How Do You Know’

 
 Reese Witherspoon Signs Autographs At Premiere Of ‘How Do You Know’

How BEAUTIFUL does Reese Witherspoon look in this photo set?! Here she is signing autographs for fans at the premiere of ‘How Do You Know‘. The event took place last night at the Regency Village Theatre in Los Angeles.

The actress recently opened up about her divorce from Ryan Phillippe. She told ‘USA TODAY‘:
“I don’t have anything to hide. I don’t feel shame or embarrassment for the things I’ve gone through. What experience have I had that millions of other women haven’t had? And men, too. There’s nothing rarefied about my experience. We’re all just people.”


I just LOVE her attitude! Reese Witherspoon – who was photographed hanging out with boyfriend Jim Toth yesterday – also admitted that she isn’t opposed to getting married again.
“I don’t think about the marriage thing as much. But it would be nice. I believe in it. I really do. It kind of redefines itself for you. I’m more clear, or realistic, about what it is.”
Are you planning on catching Reese in ‘How Do You Know’?

(imnotobsessed)

how do you know outside arrivals 141210

No comments:

Post a Comment