Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cameron Diaz And Seth Rogen Promote ‘The Green Hornet’ In Spain


Cameron Diaz And Seth Rogen Promote ‘The Green Hornet’ In Spain

The always beautiful Cameron Diaz and Seth Rogen were photographed attending ‘The Green Hornet’ photo-call in Madrid, Spain earlier today. Loving Cameron’s booties. Wonder if A-Rod came along on the trip?

Are you looking forward to seeing Seth Rogen is a superhero role? My husband and I keep seeing commercials for the movie and we just don’t get it. I mean… Seth Rogen as The Green Hornet?? Say what now? Here’s the trailer in case you missed it.


I never read the comic so I don’t really know if the storyline is similar to the original version. Either way, I’m in – always a sucker for action flicks.

Are you planning on watching ‘The Green Hornet’? in theatres?

(imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment