Friday, December 10, 2010

Gisele Bundchen Finds Cleaning Therapeutic


 Gisele Bundchen Finds Cleaning Therapeutic

Gisele Bundchen opened up about keeping her home tidy – and as “green” as possible. Gisele shares that one of her favorite things to do is cleaning the house:
I love it. Cleaning the house is actually very therapeutic for me. Becoming a parent has given me a whole new perspective on life. I can’t put into words how much I love it.”
Gisele is launching a new animated web series called “Gisele and the Green Team“, which promotes environmental awareness. The supermodel mom shares the ways she’s keeping things green in her homes:
“We are building a home in Los Angeles and for light we bought hydrogen light bulbs because they use less electricity and last longer, we have solar panels, we are using recycled wood so we are not cutting down new trees.
“ Our house in Costa Rica is powered by solar panels and wind. We have a water collection system since it rains anywhere between four and five months out of the year.


She also keeps things green when it comes to her son, 1-year-old Benjamin:
“I gave Benjamin toys from his older brother Jack as opposed to buying all new toys and creating more waste. Hand me downs work well in this case.”
Are you good about keeping your life as green as you can?

imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment