Saturday, December 18, 2010

Halle Berry’s Daughter Was Not Impressed By Her Golden Globe Nomination!

 Halle Berry’s Daughter Was Not Impressed By Her Golden Globe Nomination!

Halle Berry woke up to the news that she was nominated for a Best Actress Golden Globe for her role in Frankie and Alice, but that didn’t seem to phase her 2 year old daughter, Nahla! Berry told USA Today that life still goes on as normal!
“I haven’t had coffee and I’m giving my daughter breakfast so I’m a little scattered,”
“I was dead asleep. I knew when my phone rang and it was dark outside its good news. I’m going to be with my daughter. We’re just doing our thing. For her its life is normal but I’m out of my head. For her, it’s ‘Mom, give me some eggs.’”


I love that! No matter what we do, we’re still just the egg makers for our kids!  When asked if Nahla understands what her Mom does for a living, Berry responded;
“She knows I get dressed up and wear high heels. She thinks that’s what I do,”
How cute is that?! While that might be what Nahla thinks her Mom does, Berry is very thankful for her nomination, because it means great things for the movie;
“This movie a month ago was on the shelf. We got a distributor at the 11th hour. This nomination means that we can open in a big way. We might actually have foreign distribution now. That’s what this kind of thing means to me,”
Have you seen the trailer for Frankie and Alice? It looks like it’s quite the intense movie – and it’s nice to see that Halle has been recognized for her work!


Halle Berry Attends Premiere Of "Frankie And Alice" In Midtown

Halle Berry Attends Premiere Of "Frankie And Alice" In Midtown

No comments:

Post a Comment