Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy 21st Birthday Taylor Swift!


Happy 21st Birthday Taylor Swift!

Wow, what a year 2010 has been for Taylor Swift! In addition to being named EW’s Entertainer of the Year, as well as having landed Jake Gyllenhaal, Taylor Swift is celebrating her 21st birthday today! The singer told Us Weekly that;
“I want a Christmas-themed birthday, because I love Christmas as much as my birthday,”
“Combining the two just seems like the perfect festivity.”
And like most people when they hit that magic age of 21, Taylor is looking forward to the benefits that come with finally being of legal age!
“It’ll be cool to get into the 21-and-over places my friends go to,”


I have a hard time believing that there were many places that Taylor Swift couldn’t get into, but at least now she’ll be going there legally! The singer also tweeted yesterday that her friends;
” Tonight @caitlinbird and @elizabethhuett knocked on my door- they brought a pizza with a lit 21 candle on it and bday hats. :) ,”
Wow, I can’t believe that Taylor Swift is only 21! She has accomplished so much! Happy Birthday Taylor Swift!


Taylor Swift Is Smashing On Today Show Stage

2010 American Music Awards- arrivals 1

No comments:

Post a Comment