Thursday, December 16, 2010

Natalie Portman Endorses Miss Cherie Dior Fragrance


 Natalie Portman Endorses Miss Cherie Dior Fragrance

‘Black Swan‘ star Natalie Portman is the new celebrity spokesperson for the Miss Cherie Dior fragrance, and she admits she didn’t make the decision to join the ranks of celebrity spokespeople lightly.
“To be honest, I had an aversion to selling things,” she explains to Women’s Wear Daily, “and then I realized both that there could be a company that I would be proud to represent, and also that they would really support the things I believe in.”
“It definitely was a war inside my head for a long time and, finally, I was like, we can actually do something very positive with this, especially given the kind of company Dior is, which is truly elegant. It’s been exactly along the lines of what I had hoped for.”


Dior went to considerable lengths to get Natalie’s approval: they even made vegan shoes for her!
“One of the things that’s been so nice is that Dior made all of the shoes for me with no animals and no leather or anything, because I don’t wear any leather. They remade all my shoes so I can wear Dior shoes without taking lives.”
I wonder if Dior will produce a vegan line for the general public to buy. Would you be interested? This is the time for Natalie to do something like this: ‘Black Swan‘ is doing so well in limited release, it looks like it’s going to be quite a hit, leading to a higher profile for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment