Friday, December 3, 2010

Mariah Carey Addresses Twins Rumor; Talks Holiday Plans

 Mariah Carey Addresses Twins Rumor; Talks Holiday Plans

Mariah Carey shares that her pregnancy hasn’t changed her healthy eating habits, but it is changing her plans for the holidays. The mom-to-be shared with Extra that she and Nick won’t be ringing in the New Year in Aspen, as they have done in the past:
“I can’t go there this year because of the altitude,” she says. “We’re figuring it out. Looking at different options.”


Mariah shared that her eating habits have remained healthy so far:
My taste bud situation is unparalleled…” she says. “I don’t know what it is, but I’m just about fruit for some reason. It has to be really good for me to like it.”
Mariah reportedly slipped up and referred to her baby as “they”, which caused a flurry of rumors stating that she’s expecting twins. The singer didn’t do anything to confirm or deny it, simply saying:
“I’m not telling anyone!”
Good way to keep everyone guessing. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment