Friday, December 3, 2010

Leighton Meester Loves Gwyenth Paltrow’s Dirty Jokes

 Leighton Meester Loves Gwyenth Paltrow’s Dirty Jokes

Leighton Meester chatted with Us Weekly about working alongside actress Gwyneth Paltrow on the film “Country Strong”. Leighton gushed about the celebrity mom:
“She is full of surprises. As an actress, she is so giving and talented. She’s super down-to-earth and she makes dirty jokes. She’s just a cool chick.”
Leighton also shared a bit of what Gwyneth looks like at 5 in the morning:
She’s gorgeous without any makeup on! She came to set at 5:00 a.m. looking really hot.”


The Gossip Girl star is also still working on her own music:
“I’m still writing and I’m working with a band. I’m going to start performing again soon,” Meester said. “It’s kind of a different sound, because I’ve been going through a lot this year and I’m in no rush. I want it to be perfect.”
I wondered what happened to her to wanting to pursue music. We heard about her music last year and saw pics of her performing, but I hadn’t heard anything beyond that. Good for her – can’t wait to listen to the new album!

No comments:

Post a Comment