Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Madonna’s New Boyfriend Doesn’t Love Her Music

 Madonna’s New Boyfriend Doesn’t Love Her Music

Anyone who dates Madonna has to be a strong guy. Anyone who dates Madonna and openly admits that he doesn’t really care for her music has got to be strong to the point of possible insanity. Her new boyfriend, dancer Brahim Zaibat, said,
“Her music sure isn’t what I would put on my iPod. But, like everybody else, I knew all her hits.
“And, since we met, I have listened to everything she has done. It turns out she has added a lot of hip hop and break-dancing influences to her latest work.”
I’m sure Madonna loves that he’s talking to the press about how he doesn’t love her songs. In fact, I’m sure she loves that he’s talking to the press, period. He also says their relationship isn’t going too fast at all,
“I wouldn’t say things went too fast. My life did not really change. I am still the same person.
“I am not the jealous kind. As long as I feel I am in control, everything goes smoothly. I cannot deal with external authority. Madonna and I are very alike when it comes to that.”
They were introduced by a mutual friend at an event.
“Norman asked me to dance for the launch of Material Girl (Madonna’s fashion label) and then backstage I was introduced to her.
“She thanked me for my performance. I didn’t feel like I met a monster. She was a woman almost like any other woman.
“I was really happy to meet her but I did not stress about it.”
A MONSTER? Who is calling her a monster? And why is Brahim talking about this? I’m getting the feeling that he won’t last long! Then again, Madonna likes to push people’s buttons, so maybe she wants someone who can push hers.

(imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment