Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kylie Minogue Looking Into Ways To Get Pregnant

 Kylie Minogue Looking Into Ways To Get Pregnant

This must be so hard for Kylie Minogue. She has a serious boyfriend (Andres Velencoso) and she wants babies, but after her breast cancer, she may be unable to have children. She’s looking into different ways to get pregnant though, so anything is possible. Supposedly Kylie is seeing whether or not she could conceive with the help of an egg donor.
“I’ve looked into various options. I don’t know if I’m going to go down any of those roads yet, but I do need to look at what might be potential paths that lead to a family. They can do incredible things now, especially in America.”


Kylie is 42 already. So while there are treatments available, I’m not sure if there as many options at that age. Then again, I don’t know much about the subject, except that however you slice it, getting pregnant via artificial means is HARD on a woman’s body. And Kylie said after her illness she is just now getting to feel back to normal in her own.
“I don’t want to lose any more weight. I just need to get my fitness up. I do feel that then I’ll almost be back in my own body, which would be great.
“I felt for such a long time that I was in a stranger’s body.”
Would you be comfortable with the idea of using an egg donor to have kids if you were unable to conceive naturally?

(imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment