Friday, December 10, 2010

Anna Faris Accidentally Sends Her Dad A “Sext”


 Anna Faris Accidentally Sends Her Dad A “Sext”

Anna Faris and husband Chris Pratt have given up their tradition of sexting each other Wednesdays after a stray text wound up in her father’s inbox!
Anna explained to Ellen DeGeneres:
“One time I was sending him a text, and I accidentally sent it to my dad.”
Thank goodness the message was mild, but still traumatic to have it wind up in your dad’s hands. The text read:
“I can’t wait to see you in bed tonight,” she wrote.


Anna’s mom may not be very happy that she shared this story:
“We used to have a spicy relationship. (she & husband Chris) Now this is really going to embarrass my mom that I told you that story.”
Anna didn’t learn her lesson with that one, however:
“There was a close call with my husband’s nephew, who’s like 9 years old,” she says. “I know. We’ve stopped now.”
Yeah, that would’ve been the end of it for me! LOL!

Anna is out promoting her new movie with Dan Akroyd and Justin Timberlake, “Yogi Bear“.

imnotobsessed

courage in journalism 221010

No comments:

Post a Comment