Friday, December 10, 2010

Celebrity Pictures Dita Von Teese On the Red Carpet


Celebrity Pictures Dita Von Teese On the Red Carpet

Nobody does glam quite like Dita Von Teese. She really does seem like she’s from another era somehow. Here she is launching her Limited Edition Set “My Private Cointreau Coffret” at Fred Segal in West Hollywood. I’m not totally sure what exactly it is that she’s launching, but from the looks of it, I’d say, some kind of drink. In case you’re wondering, a coffret is a gift set. And yes, I had to look that up too :)


You know, the only thing about Dita’s look here that I really don’t care for, are the giant bangs. I get that she’s throwing it back, but does the front of her hairstyle have to be so…Marge Simpson? Do you like this look just because it’s Dita? Or even on her would you have preferred to see something else?

imnotobsessed


dita von teese cointreau 101210 

dita von teese cointreau 101210

dita von teese cointreau 101210

No comments:

Post a Comment