Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christina Aguilera’s Dating A ‘Solid Guy All Round’



Well Christina Aguilera might not be ready to get serious with new boyfriend Matthew Rutler, but it seems that if she does decide to get serious, Matt is a pretty good guy!

RadarOnline spoke to a friend of Matt’s who called him ‘thoughtful and attentive’.
“He’s just a solid guy all around.
“My mother was elderly and Matt was always all too happy to help her out, especially when it was snowing. He shovelled our walk way and he helped my mom to and from the house.
“When all the other kids were out sledding, Matt would be helping us out.”


I’m sure Matt is a nice guy, but seeing as Christina just got out of a marriage I don’t think this will last very long. Or am I wrong?

What do you think?

(imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment