Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow Opens Up About ‘Hollywood Walk Of Fame’ Star

 
 Gwyneth Paltrow Opens Up About ‘Hollywood Walk Of Fame’ Star

Last night, INO posted pictures of Gwyneth Paltrow receiving her ‘Hollywood Walk of Fame’ star. It’s about time the actress claimed her spot!! :) This morning we finally received a quote of what she said during her acceptance speech.
“I’m proud my grandchildren can one day come and see my name on the sidewalk. “I think I am going to get in the car and burst into tears. It just means so much to me to see all the people that I really love, and who have been supportive of me forever. I feel so honored I can’t believe it. “This city is so much a part of my heart and soul. I don’t think I would be here were it not for my family and friends.”
Aw – that’s nice to hear. I’m sure her children don’t really understand how special a ‘Hollywood Walk of Fame’ star really is, but in a few years they will. (imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment